Macquarie University Bachelor of Arts – Media
Learn how to thrive in a rapidly-evolving media environment with the Bachelor of Arts – Media. This media studies degree combines theory with practical production techniques.
|You can study: || |
For example, you’ll be able to:
- the Department of Media, Music, Communication and Cultural Studies is run from a custom-designed building with professional studio spaces, industry-standard digital workstations for all production areas, a specially equipped theatre for screenings, and digital production tools.
- our flexible degree structure allows you to explore a range of units from across the University, combining your other interests with media theory and practice.
- teaching staff are widely published academics and award-winning media producers with industry experience in their area of expertise.
- strong media industry ties and a growing internship program enable you to spend a session in a relevant work placement.
- broaden your career options with the law double degree option.
Macquarie University’s PACE program gives graduates real-world experience
Macquarie University knows today’s graduates need more than just academic skills. That’s why its PACE program takes students out of the lecture theatre and places them in the heart of their chosen careers. PACE gives students invaluable life experience that sets them apart from other university graduates and, as a result, makes them better equipped for the real world and more attractive to employers.
| || |
Students who have studied media at Macquarie University in Australia have been employed by various organizations including:
| || |
Sample Study Plan
Sample Study Plan for Canadian College University Transfer Student
|Semester 1 ||Semester 2 |