Institute of Technology Sligo Canadian College Transfer Programs
KOM Consultants is the official Canadian representative for Institute of Technology Sligo in Ireland. Canadian applications to the IT Sligo’s Degrees from Canadian Colleges are submitted directly through KOM Consultants at 1-877-318-8203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Sligo Canadian College Transfer Programs Overview
IT Sligo offers Canadian College students a broad choice of Bachelor or Honours Bachelor Degree completion opportunities across the Schools of Business & Social Sciences, as well as Engineering and Science. Bachelor Degrees are 3-year programs and Honours Bachelor Degree programs are 4-year programs.
Generally speaking 3 year Canadian College Advanced Diploma graduates can complete an Honours Bachelor Degree with one further year of full-time study, while 2 year Canadian College Diploma graduates can complete either a Bachelor Degree with one further year of full-time study OR an Honours Bachelor Degree with two further years of study. IT Sligo is giving you credit for credit for your college studies. (exception is ECE program – requires full 2 years completion at IT Sligo).
An Honours Bachelor Degree from Ireland is Internationally recognized under the Bologna Agreement and is equivalent to an Honours Bachelor Degree in North America. Both typically take four years to achieve.
Sligo is located in the northwest of Ireland, near the Atlantic coast in the Yeats County. Sligo is a vibrant student town with high quality student residences, excellent recreation and leisure facilities, stunning natural scenery, and more.
Areas of Study
Information Technology Sligo offers a wide range of study areas:
|Business Degree Programs||Marketing Tourism and Leisure Degree Programs|
|Computing & Creative Practice Degree Programs||Civil Engineering and Construction Degree Programs|
|Social Science Degree Programs||Mechanical and Electronic Engineering Degree Programs|
|Environmental Science Degree Programs||Life Sciences Degree Programs|
Why IT Sligo
Why IT Sligo might be the best choice for you
- Canadian study abroad citizens do not need a student visa to enter Ireland
- 3yr Advanced Diploma and 2yr Diploma graduates can complete an internationally recognized Honours Bachelor Degree at IT Sligo via 1 or 2 years further study at IT Sligo
- Tuition is reduced from €9,000 to €7,500 per year (approx. Cdn$ 10,500) for Canadian College students applying through KOM Consultants
- IT Sligo also offers a limited number of merit entry tuition fee scholarships amounting to €1,500 each (approx. Cdn $2,100) to qualified KOM Consultants applicants
- IT Sligo is OSAP Aid & Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) approved
- IT Sligo is located on an ultra-modern campus in a vibrant student town in the north west of Ireland, accessible by road and rail links to and from Dublin whilst Ireland West Airport (Knock) is less than 40 minutes away by car/bus
- Vibrant and diverse international student community of more than 45 different nationalities
- Affordable high quality student accommodation (€90 per week including utilities) within a 5 minute walk from campus
- Students are also permitted to work part-time up to 20 hours per week during term time and up to 40 hours per week during holiday breaks
- Honours Bachelor Degree graduates can stay and work for a further period of 1 year in Ireland
- Tuition fees for the academic year at IT Sligo are €7,500. This covers tuition registration and pick-up at the airport on first arrival.
- Accommodation: €3,000 for September to May.
- Additional Costs:
- Food and incidentals are estimated by IT Sligo at €3,000 per year.
- The GNIB immigration registration costs €30
Total cost for one year: Approximate €13,800 or $20,000 Canadian (excluding flights).
|ABOUT INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SLIGO|
|Entry Requirements:||Canadian College Diploma (2 or 3 years). Entry requirements will vary depending on program. Contact KOM for full entry requirements.|
|Application Dates:||Applicants are advised to apply 9 months in advance|
|Annual Tuition Fees:||Contact KOM Consultants for latest tuition fees 1-877-318-8203|
|Faculties:||Business, Tourism, Media|