KOM Consultants – Atlantic Technological University Sligo Canadian College Transfer Programs in Ireland
Atlantic Technological University Canadian College Transfer Programs
KOM Consultants is the official Canadian representative for Atlantic Technological University in Ireland. Canadian applications to ATU’s Degrees from Canadian Colleges are submitted directly through KOM Consultants at 1-877-318-8203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATU Canadian College Transfer Programs Overview
Convert your Canadian Community College Diploma into a Bachelor’s Degree at ATU in Ireland, in as little as just 1 year through KOM Consultants.
ATU Sligo offers Canadian College students a broad choice of Bachelor or Honours Bachelor Degree completion opportunities across the Schools of Business & Social Sciences, as well as Engineering and Science. Bachelor Degrees are 3-year programs and Honours Bachelor Degree programs are 4-year programs.
Generally speaking 3 year Canadian College Advanced Diploma graduates can complete an Honours Bachelor Degree with one further year of full-time study, while 2 year Canadian College Diploma graduates can complete either a Bachelor Degree with one further year of full-time study OR an Honours Bachelor Degree with two further years of study. ATU is giving you credit for credit for your college studies. (exception is ECE program – requires full 2 years completion at ATU).
An Honours Bachelor Degree from Ireland is Internationally recognized under the Bologna Agreement and is equivalent to an Honours Bachelor Degree in North America. Both typically take four years to achieve.
ATU Sligo Campus is located in the northwest of Ireland, near the Atlantic coast in the Yeats County. Sligo is a vibrant student town with high quality student residences, excellent recreation and leisure facilities, stunning natural scenery, and more.
Areas of Study
Atlantic Technological University offers a wide range of study areas:
|Business Degree Programs||Marketing Tourism and Leisure Degree Programs|
|Computing & Creative Practice Degree Programs||Civil Engineering and Construction Degree Programs|
|Social Science Degree Programs||Mechanical and Electronic Engineering Degree Programs|
|Environmental Science Degree Programs||Life Sciences Degree Programs|
Why ATU might be the best choice for you
- Canadian study abroad citizens do not need a student visa to enter Ireland
- 3yr Advanced Diploma and 2yr Diploma graduates can complete an internationally recognized Honours Bachelor Degree at ATU via 1 or 2 years further study
- Tuition is €8,500 per year (approx. CDN$ 12,500) for Canadian College students applying through KOM Consultants
- ATU is OSAP Aid & Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) approved
- ATU is located on an ultra-modern campus in a vibrant student town in the north west of Ireland, accessible by road and rail links to and from Dublin whilst Ireland West Airport (Knock) is less than 40 minutes away by car/bus
- Vibrant and diverse international student community of more than 45 different nationalities
- Affordable high quality student accommodation (€90 per week including utilities) within a 5 minute walk from campus
- Students are also permitted to work part-time up to 20 hours per week during term time and up to 40 hours per week during holiday breaks
- Honours Bachelor Degree graduates can stay and work for a further period of 1 year in Ireland
- Tuition fees for the academic year at ATU is €8,500. This covers tuition registration and pick-up at the airport on first arrival.
- Accommodation: approx €3,000 for September to May.
- Additional Costs:
- Food and incidentals are estimated by ATU at approx €3,000 per year
- The IRP immigration registration costs approx €300
Total cost for one year: Approximate €14,800 or $22,000 Canadian (excluding flights).
Canadian Transfer Pathways
Canadian College Articulation Agreements
Atlantic Technological University Sligo has formal Articulation Agreements with Canadian colleges granting some of the highest credit transfer available. These college articulations allows students to upgrade their diploma to a relevant Bachelors degree in a minimal amount of time.
Canadian college articulation pathways are offered in a large variety of programs within the colleges.
Below is a listing of Canadian College Articulation Agreements with Atlantic Technological University Sligo Campus.
St. Clair College
St. Lawrence College
IT Sligo in Ireland - Canadian College Student Interview - Biotechnology
IT Sligo in Ireland - Canadian College Student Interview - Computer Network Support Technician
IT Sligo in Ireland - Canadian College Student Interview - Tourism with Event Management
IT Sligo in Ireland - Canadian College Student Interview - Performing Arts
IT Sligo in Ireland - Canadian College Student Interview - Human Resource Management
IT Sligo in Ireland - Canadian College Student Interview - Environmental Science
IT Sligo in Ireland - Canadian College Student Interview - Construction Project Management
IT Sligo in Ireland - Canadian College Student Interview - ECCE
IT Sligo in Ireland - Canadian College Student Interview - Business Administration - Marketing
IT Sligo College Transfer Webinar brought to you by KOM Consultants - March 22, 2018
IT Sligo College Transfer Program brought to you by KOM Consultants - December 11, 2017
IT Sligo Webinar with KOM Consultants - March 8, 2017
Webinar with IT Carlow and IT Sligo brought to you by KOM Consultants - February 11, 2016
|ABOUT ATLANTIC TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY SLIGO|
|Entry Requirements:||Canadian College Diploma (2 or 3 years). Entry requirements will vary depending on program. Contact KOM for full entry requirements.|
|Application Dates:||Applicants are advised to apply 9 months in advance|
|Annual Tuition Fees:||Contact KOM Consultants for latest tuition fees 1-877-318-8203|
|Faculties:||Business, Tourism, Media|