KOM Consultants – Canadian College Transfer Programs in Scotland, UK
Robert Gordon University – Aberdeen School of Business in Scotland
KOM Consultants is delighted to provide Canadian Community College Transfer Students information and assist with any questions on this program offered at Robert Gordon University in the UK.
Aberdeen Business School at Robert Gordon University (RGU) in Scotland is one of the leading providers of management and business education in the UK and is recognized nationally and internationally for responding to the needs of students and employers.
RGU’s experience, industry links and resources enable them to offer an excellent range of degree courses which are designed to deliver relevant and essential skills for modern business.
Graduate employment success rates are good – as The Sunday Times University Guide noted, “a degree from Robert Gordon University is as near to a guarantee of a job as you can get” and RGU has been rated “Top university in the UK for graduate employment” (HESA, 2014).
Aberdeen Business School provides a wide range of degrees at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Recognized nationally and internationally for corporate and management education, Robert Gordon University Business courses are developed and regularly updated in line with industry requirements. This results in professional, high quality degree programs which are recognized by the business, private and public sectors and the related professional bodies.
Courses are available in the following subject areas;
- Accounting and Finance Courses offer a number of specialists accounting and finance courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, including CIMA.
- Communication, Fashion, Tourism, Media and Marketing Courses develop sought-after vocational skills across multiple disciplines.
- Information Management Courses include Digital Curation and Library Studies, MSc courses are accredited with the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP).
- Management Courses include undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Business and Management, Human Resource Management and Public Policy.
- Law Courses are highly regarded and many of our law degree programs are available to study both on-campus and online, accreditations include The Law Society of Scotland.
- MBA Degrees are available full-time, executive part-time or online via our distance-learning mode of delivery, the Business School has had AMBA accreditation since 1999.
- Energy Courses have earned accreditation from the professional body for the industry – the Energy Institute.