Robert Gordon University – Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment
Buildings and cities are constantly changing and constantly challenging. RGU’s School of Architecture and Built Environment are constantly changing too, in order to address the future needs of professional practice and challenge outmoded conventions.
To be valued by society, better buildings and physical environments must be genuinely better places in which to live, work or play.
The Scott Sutherland School of Architecture & Built Environment at Robert Gordon University in Scotland see it as their social responsibility to design and build stimulating, sustainable and well-considered structures and spaces that reflect society’s aspirations.
If you are interested in studying architecture, construction and surveying at undergraduate level, there are a number of options available to you. RGU’s courses are designed to respond to the needs of industry, so that when you graduate you will have the skills you need to build a successful career.
RGU Degree Options
- Architectural Technology Degree | BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology
- Teaches the core aspects of Architectural Technology, equipping you with specialist expertise in technical design and management.
- BSc Construction Management | Construction Management Degree
- This course will enable you to develop knowledge and skills for application in the design and management of construction projects.
- Master of Architecture | BSc Architecture degree
- This course is professionally accredited by the RIBA and ARB and teaches all aspects required to become a professional Architect including the design of buildings, towns and cities.
- Surveying Degree | Building Surveying and Quantity Surveying Degree
- This course provides a broad understanding of the skills related to the areas of quantity surveying and building surveying.