Study+Travel = 1 Unforgettable Adventure
- Want to study at a world-class university with international reputations?
- Like the idea of immersing yourself in a new culture and country?
- Feel excited about making friends from around the world?
- Feel passionate about combining university with real-life experiences?
If you answered “yes” then studying overseas may be perfect for you!
We’re KOM Consultants and we’ve been helping students for 20+ years fulfill their dream of studying abroad.
Don’t get stalled and discouraged in the complex, international application and visa process. Let us guide you the whole way! Our proven KOM team will simplify the process by:
- Saving you time by researching schools and programs
- Giving you inside information on undergrad, post grad and professional degrees
- Saving you money on application fees
- Working with overseas admission teams so your application keeps moving forward
- Helping you manage applications, student loads, scholarships, visas, health coverage, housing and pre-departure orientations
- We are Canadian based so we understand what you’re looking for!
Ready? Set? Apply. Go!
Join an elite group of young adults who pursue international education. Sign up and get more info (fast!) on a program suited for you!
- Thinking of University Transfer Pathways after college? How about Scotland, Australia, or England?
Scotland: More…Robert Gordon University’s School of Business offer substantial scholarships to Canadian College students applying through KOM Consultants. Get a hold of us to learn more about this and the fantastic credit transfer RGU is offering. Apply now for September 2016 intake.
Australia: More…Griffith University is the leading university in Australia for university transfer programs. Griffith offers top up undergraduate degrees as well as direct entry Masters pathway’s for Applied Degree graduates. Students are applying now for the July 2016 intakes. Start your application today
England: More…The University of Gloucestershire offers International Merit Scholarships worth up to 50% off tuition for one year to KOM applicants. Make sure you contact us to learn more about these scholarships, as well as others in the UK.